Key Skills Required of the IT Systems Administrator:
- Multiple versions of Windows Server
- ESX Hosts
- Office 365
- Exchange 2016
- Backup management
- Firewall & Proxy management experience advantageous
- HP 3par knowledge advantageous
- HPE Servers
- Analytical, research and problem-solving skills a must
- Good organisational and documentation skills
- Some weekend and evening work will be required on an ad-hoc basis
Main Responsibilities Required of the IT Systems Administrator:
- Server maintenance and documentation.
- System admin and housekeeping including but not limited to: -
- Estate Patch management for 3rd party software
- Password Control
- Maintaining a high level of security, performance controls, and compliance.
- Administer backups
- Ensuring data protection and recoverability for all supported systems.
- Software asset management and licencing compliance
- System security
- Hardware Audit
The successful IT Systems Administrator will be paid up to £35,000 per annum. If interested, please apply immediately.
We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.