Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Solihull.
If you are an enthusiastic Technical Support Analyst and keen to progress and learn new tech then please apply.
You will be providing a 1st / 2nd line technical support to the company’s customers. This will include IT infrastructure supporting both remotely and on-site. You will also be tasked with installing and supporting IT solutions and liaising with third-party suppliers to resolve customer problems.
Responsibilities: Technical Support Analyst
- Ability to take ownership of Incidents & Problem Management and seeing them through to a resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable (e.g. be prepared to travel in UK and be prepared to work outside of standard office hours).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with customers and vendors with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers, ensuring customer service is always a high priority.
- Provide a 1st and 2nd Line support.
Skills and experience: Technical Support Analyst
- Anti-virus solutions (Trend)
- 1st / 2nd line IT Infrastructure support experience
- MS Server operating systems (Windows Server 2012 / 2016 & Small Business Server 2012/2016)
- Backup solutions (e.g. Veritas Backup Exec, Arcserve Backup / Arcserve UDP)
- Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange server administration
- Experience of Microsoft office365 and Azure cloud technologies would be advantageous
- Experience of Virtualisation technologies would be advantageous (e.g. VMWare ESXi / vCenter, Hyper-V)
- Experience of Wireless technologies would be advantageous (e.g. Aruba, Ubiquiti)