Location - London (Part-Remote)
Industry - Technology
Type - Permanent
Salary - £40-75k DOE
Premier Group are pleased to be working with a Global Technology company who are looking to hire a number of Java Developers on a permanent basis. You will be working with clients to design solutions, write code, test cases and assist with the overall delivery of software components.
- Core Java (Collections, Multi-Threading, Design patterns)
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- REST API's, Microservices
- Relational database systems (Oracle/MySQL)
- Continuous integration: Build automation using Github, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, code quality analysis using SonarQube
- Environment provisioning and configuration using Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Automation of functional, regression, performance testing (Selenium/Cucumber)
- Experience of working with full stack platforms like Openshift
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
This role will require some travel across the UK/Ireland during the working week, which will differ depending on the client, however some remote working is available. Candidate's will ideally be SC Cleared, or be able to be put through an SC Clearance.
Please note: Apologies but only candidates based in the UK can be considered for this role, due to the SC Clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Sophie at Premier Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 247 5747.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be ideal for this role, we offer up to £500 for successful referrals!