Senior Java Developer
Up to £54,000
Scotland – Inverness
An opportunity has arisen as part of a non-corporate growing business who are working on innovative new products. The business is looking to scale and hire their next future leader for the team.
The team & business pride themselves on encouraging learning and new technologies with a big focus on working together and sharing knowledge.
There is more than one opportunity, with one position leading the back-end Java team and for another hire to lead the front-end team. If you have any friends who may also interested, you can apply together!
The role requires an eye for detail and focus on quality whilst interacting with colleagues and various business stakeholders.
- 3+ years commercial experience with Java
- Knowledge of another development language is ideal such as Python, C or C#
- Ideal to have microservices experience working with Spring Boot
- Be willing to learn AWS if not exposed to this already
- TDD/BDD way or working
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Team player
- Opportunity to learn new things and work with new tools
- Bonus scheme
- Travel loans if required
- Generous pension up to 8%
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Subsidised well being plan such as gym memberships etc.
- Healthcare package
- Fantastic career progression
*Sorry, unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position.
Java, Python, C#, Spring, Spring Boot, APIs, Core Java, TDD, BDD, Microservices, Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP