You will be Working within an agile environment, you will work closely with our product and service development teams on their client platforms and internal initiatives.
Within the DevOps team, you will be supported by and work alongside other engineers. If you are someone who is keen to learn something new and grow your personal development then this will be for you.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Be keen to learn and open to adapt to new projects, technologies and processes
- Keep quality of work to a high standard
- Drive automation and improvement of existing systems and processes and support them
- Keep a cool head under pressure
- Linux Experience (6 months- 1+ years Required)
- Continuous Integration tools, e.g. Jenkins
- Jenkins Job Builder / Code As Pipeline
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
If you have the right experience required, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Sian at email@example.com
Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you have someone in mind, we have a fantastic referral scheme of up to £500 for successful referrals placed.