£25,000 - £35,000
A well-established and multi award winning SaaS business are looking to bring on a Junior PHP Developer due to continued success of the business, based just outside of the centre of Manchester. The ideal Junior PHP Developer will have at least a years commercial experience and have a keen interest in working for an innovative product lead company. The Junior PHP Developer will primarily be working on software supplied to the EdTech sector, working in a collaborative team which can involve pair programming on scalable applications. This position will involve elements of liaising directly with the end client, so communication skills are of upmost importance. There is a mixture of remote developers across the globe as well as in-house developers, which is where the Junior PHP Developer will sit.
- 1 + year experience working with OOP, PHP
- MVC experience
- Experience working with relational databases, MySQL
- Version controls such as Git/ SVN or similar
- Experience with online learning platforms such as Moodle/ Canvas/ TalentLMS or similar
- DevOps tools and containers such as Ansible/ Docker/ Chef/ Puppet or similar
- Experience with a modern MVC framework, such as Symfony or Laravel
- Half day Fridays
- Good transport links/ free parking
- Remote working (hybrid split with office/on-site)
- Sociable team which often go for quiz nights together
- Training courses & conferences
Alternatively, please email the latest version of your CV to email@example.com for more information about this Junior PHP Developer position.