Due to organic growth, my client is looking to grow their development team by hiring a talented Lead .NET Developer.
The business is a technology firm that specialise in building applications for local government and public sector organise, with their applications being used by 1000s of customers daily. As an expert in the field, the business has enjoyed steady growth and is now planning a build & release of new software products in 2020, as well as upgrade a number of existing products to keep at the forefront of the market.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you'll enjoy working with modern .NET Tech stack to build web applications for commercial release. You'll work as part of a close knit development that enjoys a great culture and benefits that includes flexible working, bonus scheme and the opportunity to continue your personal development. Alongside hands on responsibilities, you'll also have the opportunity to move onto take Tech Lead duties, such as code reviews and mentoring junior developers.
Is a great time to join the business as they really push their product offering forward this year!
- Development high quality .NET web applications
- Assist in the leadership of the team, particular with software design and review.
- Help the business to research new technology to ensure the team are using the best tools for the job.
- Provide input across the full SDLC
- .NET with C#
- Strong understanding of Angular or React
- Database technology - MS SQL
- Strong understanding of REST/SOAP API
- Understanding of standard design patterns
- Full understanding of the SDLC
If you'd like a confidential chat or further information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.