My Client is a young digital agency that punches way above its weight. They work on a range of creative digital projects such as React Native mobile apps, business critical hotel websites with 200k users a month, gnarly data visualisations and everything in between (Sometimes the odd Wordpress website if the concept is exciting!).
Two top Chartered Institute of Marketing Awards, WOTD from AWWWARDS and multiple Webby nominations, not to mention having our projects featured in Wired, The Guardian and It’s Nice That.
What makes these guys unique is that they’ve also created a viral web app that you statistically should have heard of. They also work with the world's top creative agencies and creative directors around.
They have some extremely exciting projects for 2020 and as such are looking to expand the team and talent! Some of their existing Clients and Accounts include: EasyHotel, World Bank, World Economic Forum, Visa, SomeOne, Made Thought, HeartCore, Virgin Active, BBC and many more!
The role is a Lead Development role that dips into and oversees all parts of the development cycle - making websites and or react native apps. It will involve client contact, collaboration with our UX designers, creative and technical directors and project management team throughout the development cycle from web-based development, testing and deployment.
They’re are a fast-growing company so a forward looking, enthusiastic and creative personality who is keen to stretch themselves and learn rapidly is the best fit. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company.
Specific Experience / Skills Required
● Minimum 3 years professional programming experience, however candidates that are keen to prove they are capable will also be accepted.
● Minimum 1 years’ experience in leading a development team, ideally in an agency style setting.
● Experienced in Web Development using current industry recognised technologies.
● Experience of working in a collaborative environment utilising version control software such as Git or equivalent.
● Confident with all associated aspects of a development Stack (e.g. LAMP or equivalent) and able to solve issues with DevOps as well as actual site code.
● Proven ability to problem solves under pressure and assist clients in resolving issues to tight deadlines is a must
● Strong attention to detail. Implementing web builds that closely adhere to exacting and precise designs is essential – My client undertakes projects for very exacting clients with a very high attention to detail so a good eye for specifics is essential.
● Flexibility and willingness to change priorities rapidly as client requirements demand
Essential Technical Experience
● Web Inspector Tools.
● MySQL and Postgres.
● Cloud Computing resources such as AWS, Google Cloud, Deis or Heroku.
● My client is a Unix/OSX development agency. Competence on these platforms is important.
● Modern development frameworks
Benefits / Perks
● Generous company pension contribution
● “FlexiTime” (Start / finish work at a flexible time).
● Bike scheme
● Paid Training
● Childcare scheme
●The Team is extremely talented you will soak up and learn a lot!