Are you currently working in Recruitment and are looking to transition into the world of Training?
Do you enjoy coordinating, organising and delivering projects?
Are you seeking a progressive, rewarding career?
If you have answered “Yes” to the above questions then look no further, Premier Group have got the perfect opportunity for you. We are going through an exciting period of growth and as a result we are looking to expand our Training function with a Learning and Development Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a years’ experience in Recruitment who is looking to transition into a hands-on Learning and Development position.
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Create and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
You will be working closely alongside our Learning Development Officer, supporting the planning, delivering and tracking of training sessions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering new starter inductions
- Maintain, evaluate and amend all training documentation for the UK and USA
- Keep track and update piers, managers and stakeholders on individual and office progress
- Co-ordinate internal and external training sessions across the business
- Gain and provide feedback to individuals at training level both verbally and written
- Reporting to recognise trends and learning gaps
- Recruitment experience
- Good computer literate skills (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Clear communication skills and personable
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Proactive and reactive
- Good time management
- Open to change
- Full-inhouse training provided from the very beginning – No previous experience in Training essential, though would be desirable.
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers.
- Transparent progression routes throughout the business
- Enrollments to external training courses / qualifications
- Opportunities to work closely with our regional and international offices
- Eligible for quarterly incentive / Social days /nights out and Summer and Christmas company events
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of holiday which increasing up to 28 days for every year served and Birthdays off.