Salary: £36k - £40k + Benefits
An incredible opportunity has just become available for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company in Bedfordshire, who boast a global presence. The multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be expected to carry out PPM on all manufacturing machinery as well as ensuring prompt and corrective reactive & breakdown maintenance to the relative equipment.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following skills:
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (NVQ Level 3)
- An understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience.
- Experience or understanding of PLC controls.
It would be a benefit for the Maintenance Engineer to be:
- 17th Edition Qualified.
- Time Served Apprenticeship (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Relevant NVQ qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on electrical and mechanical machinery
- Diagnosing faults on electrical, automated & mechanical equipment and machinery
- Responding to machinery breakdowns, carrying out reactive maintenance
- Working with PLC’s to fault find
- Carrying out equipment installation
- Carrying out RCA as well as continuous improvement project work
The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally have a relaxed attitude to shift patterns as there are a number of various shifts of offer with this great role. The salary on offer for the multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer is in the area of £36k and £40k plus overtime and benefits.
If you are interested in this multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, then please apply with your most updated CV now, with your salary expectations and your availability.