- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that reactive tasks across the site are completed and be proactive in identifying root causes and highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that work is correctly controlled through Engineering procedures, i.e. LOTOTO and the Permit System.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that all critical equipment operational issues are brought to the attention of Engineering management immediately.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and computerised records are completed as required.
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have electrical and mechanical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment and will have completed an advanced apprenticeship in engineering or relevant qualification.
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Assembly and moulding equipment experience desired.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- IEE 17th or 18th Edition desired.
- PLC experience desired.
- Air and pneumatics training desired.
- Knowledge of HSE processes and standards.