Duration: 13 Weeks (Potential for extension)
Rate: £15-£17 p/h
Premier Engineering have engaged with a well respected and established engineering company specialising in high precision toolmaking. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a manual turner to join their highly skilled team on an initial 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Manual Turner
- Precision machining of steel, aluminium and bronze components.
- General housekeeping of work area and routine machine maintenance.
- Use of Colchester manual lathe.
- Have the ability to work methodically within a team in the turning department.
- Experience of using a Colchester Manual Lathe
- Be able to understand engineering drawings and work to close tolerances.
- Available immediately
If you are a Manual Turner looking for a new opportunity who is available immediately, get in touch with the latest version of your CV!