LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY – £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Engineer on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area for a client within the Electro-mechanical manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes.
The Manufacturing / Production Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Previous experience working within a Manufacturing Engineering position.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Lean manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping and other Manufacturing skills.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working within an ISO 9001 environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- A Previous experience working with Electromechanical manufacturing is beneficial
- Exposure to the Telecoms industry – very advantageous.
- Assisting the other members of the Manufacturing and Engineering team.
- Implementing lean manufacturing processes.
- Introducing new products to manufacturing.
- Helping to advise on factory layout.
- Implementing new tooling and Jig.
- Carry out Value Stream Mapping and Process Flow analysis.