Location: - Wolverhampton
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + BH, 8% employee pension contribution, Life cover (2x Salary)
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the
Wolverhampton area. They must ensure improvement in assembly and primary processes.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Lean Manufacturing and automation.
Key responsibility and duties are:
- Develop alternative production methods using Lean tools and techniques.
- Support and drive automation and robotics implementation.
- Design factory layouts, fixtures, tooling and materials handling equipment.
- establish plant and equipment investment requirements, qualifying the return and justifying expenditure.
- Design manufacturing processes for new products as part of the new product introduction process.
- Create drawings and concepts using variety of software including CAD Solidworks, ME10 and Microsoft Windows
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold BSc/BEng or ONC/HNC in Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering
- Have experience of project managing
- Possess proven experience of improving productivity in a professional environment.
- Have a good understanding of CAD
- Demonstrate planning and organisation skills.
- Be self-motivated and result driven.
- Be a systematic thinker using data to drive decision making.
- Be inquisitive, questioning norms and striving for innovation.
- Be good at problem solving (root cause analysis)
If you could be interested in the role as a Manufacturing Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and availability as soon as possible. Call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.