LOCATION – Milton Keynes
SALARY – £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader or Manager on a permanent basis in the Milton Keynes area with experience in the Electronics, Electro-mechanical or Oil and Gas Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes as well as managing a team of manufacturing engineers
The Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader or Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Previous experience working within electronics, electro-mechanical or oil and gas manufacturing environment.
- Experience of Leading a team.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing – advantageous.
- Experience of NPI and managing the NPI process. - Beneficial
- Overseeing the other members of the engineering team and reporting to the Manufacturing Director
- Liaising with the management team to advise where manufacturing processes can improve efficiency, reduce waste costs, and contribute culture of continuous improvement.
- Carrying out new process implementations.
- Helping to advise on factory layouts and new automated machinery