LOCATION – Cambridgeshire
SALARY – £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Manager on a permanent basis in the Cambridgeshire area with experience in the Food, Feed or Laboratory manufacturing Industry ideally with some understanding of continuous improvement. Your main duties will include overseeing the manufacturing and production teams as well as actively engaging and leading continuous improvement projects.
The Manufacturing / Production Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree or time served as a Manager.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Management position.
- Previous experience working within a food, FMCG or laboratory based environment.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Experience of automated food manufacturing would be beneficial.
- Have the ability to communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Managing the day to day running of the manufacturing facility.
- Tacklining any production issues that arise during operation.
- Monitoring of KPI’s for the manufacturing department.
- Working with other departments to help improve efficiencies of the business.