LOCATION – Folkstone
SALARY – £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Manager or Supervisor on a permanent basis in the Ashford area within the Injection Moulding manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include planning and organisation of production schedules as well as participating in continuous improvement projects alongside managing and coaching the production / manufacturing team. This would also be well suited to a Setter with management experience looking to make their next step up.
The Manufacturing / Production Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager or Supervisor.
- Experience within an Injection Moulding Manufacturing business.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Knowledge of various assembly and manufacturing environments.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Liaising with other members of management to correct any injection moulding issues. issues.
- Carrying out setting and programming of Injection Moulding Machines when needed.
- Managing day to day activities of the production team.
- Coaching the Production team on increasing efficiency.
- Assuring health and safety obligations are met.