SALARY- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operative / Technician on a permanent basis in the Stonehouse area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the manufacturing / production lines through various manufacturing processes.
The Manufacturing Operative / Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Technician / Operative role within manufacturing.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing / engineering business.
- Able to communicate with other members of the production teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have exposure to materials management duties.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Experience within Electronics – advantageous but not needed.
- Carrying out various manual handling and operation procedures.
- Liaise with management to report any production issues.
- Where needed, engage with other areas of manufacturing.