LOCATION – Weybridge
SALARY – up to £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technician on a permanent basis in the Weybridge area with experience in a manufacturing environment. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Manufacturing team through assembly of various Electro-mechanical equipment.
The Manufacturing Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Assembly / Manufacturing position.
- Familiar with various assembly methods and tools.
- Key attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with Quality and Manufacturing Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing business.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of Electro-Mechanical – very beneficial.
- Assisting the manufacturing team with Assembly and Production duties.
- Ensuring products are manufactured within specification.
- Liaise with the quality department when any issues arise.