£38,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
I am working with a leading manufacturer in Darlington, they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. It is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, who are bringing new products on board!
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for creating 3D CAD Engineering designs using Autodesk Inventor. The Mechanical Design Engineer will also oversee product lifecycle management in Vault. It is beneficial for the Mechanical Design Engineer to also have FEA simulation experience.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Minimum HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor
- Experience with Vault
- FEA experience
- Experience of iLogic functions
- Sheetmetal design experience (desired)
- Experience designing electronic products (desired)
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adele Lewis at Premier Group on 0161 871 8811 .
Or email a copy of your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!