Contract 3 months – Inside IR35
Rate £30 per hour
My client are looking for a contract mechanical design engineer join their growing team. They had a £12 million pounds, with a huge projected growth in the next 5 years hence why they are looking to expand their design team.
Mechanical Design Engineer Essential Skills
- Candidate requires an in-depth knowledge of solid works with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 quality system.
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Driven personality to support continuous improvement of processes, department and products.
- Superb knowledge of 3D design process
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Use Solidworks 3D to intricately design and manufacture advertising displays.
- Create manufacturing and assembly drawings.
- Negotiate with manufacturers for the most quality cost-effective solutions for the manufacturing process.
- Test prototypes and new designs for different means of advertisement.
- Development and maintenance of quality procedures for mechanical engineering.
- Great knowledge of design following DFM practices.
- Develop design and drawing office standards and templates.
- Quality control of other design engineers designs and drawings prior to designs going live.
- Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
- 45k based on experience
- Based in Manchester
- 3 Month Initial contract with room for extensions based on performance