LOCATION – Canterbury, Kent
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £30,000- £40,000 per annum
Premier Engineering are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a growing business in Canterbury.
You would be working on a double day shift pattern Monday to Friday.
6am to 2pm
2pm to 10pm
- Apprenticeship served/ Degree qualified within Engineering
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of the electrical or electronic side of engineering
- Willingness to get stuck in and help around the site as well
This role offers unique in-depth product training.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.