LOCATION – Plymouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £60,000
My client – an Manufacturer of Marine Systems are looking for an experienced Electrical Design / Control Systems Engineer with experience in full lifecycle project delivery to join their team on a Permanent basis in PLymouth. The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience in delivery of Electrical and Control System Designs for Automated Production Facilities.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
- Strong Leadership and Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servos, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
- Full Electrical System Design experience. (Hardware)
- Excellent communication skills
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and Robotic Systems.
- Electrical Power System design, as well as Control Panel Diagram production.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation