Our client are a fast-paced, high growth organization that offer an innovative platform to the eCommerce industry. NOW is a better time than ever to leverage the brand and experience to offer tools that help companies continue to grow safely.
Reporting to the Director of Operations you will play a crucial part in ensuring new customers are able to continue to succeed once they are onboarded.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN* You must be willing to commute / relocate to be considered.
Your Day in the Life
You'll respond quickly to new customers queries, solving complex issues and recommending additional services throughout the process. You'll be part of a team that are responsible for delivering on promises, leveraging all the advantages the platform has to offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing relationship-building with entrepreneurs; by phone, email and in person.
- Up-selling value added services.
- Daily interaction with the founder of the company.
- Creating scripts, workflows, documentation.
- Potential management of others (opportunity for advancement).
- Fielding incoming calls from clients and prospects.
- Warm calls to small business owners and associations.
- CRM Management — updating and tracking client and prospect status.
- Application processing — including client follow-ups by way of retrieval of documentation.
- Asking for client referrals.
- Fielding online chats.
Who are you?
- 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus) or a sales internship.
- OR Retention / “Merchant Success” experience for a call center of any kind.
- Excellent communication skills – you can relay information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner and are able to adjust communication style to best engage the merchant.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Fantastic organizational skills and tech-savviness – you’ll need to organize documents and information across multiple software platforms and follow protocol for data management
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
What’s on offer?
The business places a premium on the professional development of its teams. You’ll be immersed in a comprehensive training program designed to ensure that you are have the tools to succeed. This role will allow you to hone your skills across many different areas.
You can expect a competitive base salary, with a leading incentive program. The business offer a range of benefits including Health Insurance, 401K with company match. This is a solid opportunity to join an incredible business and be part of something truly special.