Position: Mobile - App Developer
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Remote (1day a month in office)
My client is a global publisher providing content and technology solutions for their clients.
Their aim is to help organisations manage their content and enhance their customer engagement with printed, technical, digital, and marketing solutions
They are looking for a senior developer to join their Mobile App team. The client is Widely known in the mobile industry. You will work on a portfolio of popular Apps which includes one of the UK’s best-selling Apps.
You will lad the technical aspects of their strategic platform. You will be responsible for delivering the product roadmap and you will become a key player in shaping the strategy of the company.
We would ideally be looking at someone who has 5 years + experience in this field.
- Good experience with Angular would be an added bonus.
- HTML, CSS, SASS experience is a must.
- Don’t need a mobile background although this would be very beneficial.
- Need to be able to understand the design aspects of the Apps. Some UX/UI experience would be desirable or working with the UX/UI team.
- Need to have an eye for detail.
- Corporate experience would also be a bonus as it is a corporate business, and you will need to adopt their mythologies.
- You will be responsible for the clients most popular Apps, existing and new Apps.
- You will develop using the Front-End technologies.
- You will collaborate with the UX/UI team and Stakeholders.
- You will review the work of the Junior devs.
- You will work independently and simultaneously across multiple client Apps.
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay.
- Dental insurance.
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym memberships
- Employee offers
- Eye care
- Retail vouchers.
There are more benefits that will be mentioned through the interview process.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.