A new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer in their respective field. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly qualified team within a lucrative industry.
- 17th/18th Edition
- Ability to work with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience working with electrical control systems
- PLC diagnosis and repair skills
- Perform and organise maintenance tasks on all plant equipment
- Finding faults on PLC control panels
- Dealing with manufacturing breakdowns of plant systems with a view to minimising downtime
- Working on a variety of production machinery
The Role renumeration & benefits:
- Reward and recognition programme
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with a strong background in Electrical Engineering, then please apply to this advert or call Rob at Premier Engineering for further info.