Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 PA DoE
My client produces a variety of potatoes and fresh vegetables and they are looking for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Lincolnshire.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Recognised Engineering qualification (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Planned Preventative Maintenance experience
- Fabrication Skills
- Welding Skills
- Experience working within the food industry
- Production machinery and automation machinery experience
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out reactive maintenance
- Focus on reducing downtime proactively
- Provide proactive preventative maintenance working with onsite PM system
If you are interested in this position then please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.