Location: - Wolverhampton
Salary: £30,000 - £33,500 DOE
My client is looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in Wolverhampton. You'll work closely with the Maintenance Manager and have responsibilities to repair and maintain specialized equipment ensuring equipment availability and uptime.
The quality manager ensures that the organisations products and services meet all internal and external standards and specifications before leaving the premises. The quality manger is responsible for the effective running of the QMS thereby ensuring certification to IATF 16949 and ISO 9001.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process and plant support
- Breakdown and preventative maintenance of complex manufacturing equipment
- Fault finding
- Identify areas for maintenance improvement to prevent downtime.
- Ensuring installation and repair duties are carried out safely and efficiently.
- Ensuring effective communication with the team, management, and operatives to achieve production output and quality standards.
Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years maintenance experience minimum.
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Plc & robot experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with repairing and maintaining manufacturing equipment which include Burners, Furnaces, conveyors, chillers, boilers a must have.
- Basic facilities maintenance
- The ability to work as part of a team and willingness to acquire new skills are also of paramount importance.
- Must have C&G level 3 Electrical Qualifications or equivalent
- Mechanical engineering experience a must.
Working Shift’s (Monday to Friday)
- 6am – 2.30pm
- 2pm – 10.30pm
- 10pm – 6.30am
- Overtime and weekends when necessary
If you could be interested in the role as a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, please apply with your latest CV, salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.