The Role: Quality Engineer
My client are well established in the automotive industry. Manufacturing and supplying
various parts across the UK and hold the top share in the domestic industry. They promise to
develop and supply “smaller, lighter, and more durable” products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global manufacturer and well regarded company in the industry.
To play a part in holding up quality procedures and standards throughout the manufacturing process. Manage the Quality Aspects of the Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
- Manage the Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP) to ensure the relevant documentation is completed and submitted to the customer
- Manage the Parts Submissions Warrant (PSW) process to ensure the correct documentation is completed, sent to the customer on time and approvals are documented and obtained in a timely manner
- Update and maintain project related documentation
- Provide support for production relating to sample submissions
- Manage customer complaints regarding product launch
- Conducting reviews on Statistical Process Control Data
- Ability to travel when needed including overseas
- Core tools – FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, Process Flows
- 3 years’ experience within a testing and product part submission environment
- 3 years’ experience within an Automotive environment which has a design responsibility
- Experience of working within an APQP or ANPQP framework.
- Understanding and review SPC data sets
- Able to create timing plans
- Planning and prioritizing workload
- Microsoft Office
- Understands DOE basic principles
- Problem solving tools including 8D, 4M and 5Y
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Desirable)
- Experience of Value Stream mapping (Desirable)
- IATF 16949/ISO 9001 Internal Auditor (Desirable)
Does this sound interesting to you? If you require any more information, please call me on 01618718811 and ask for Ben. Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you please let me know the best time to call you if you wish to book a phone appointment and please email me your most recent CV and salary expectations.
Not the right role for you? Feel free to call me anyway and we can discuss potential career paths or job roles you are interested in.
Add me on LinkedIn if you wish to message me with queries and enquiries: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-tucker-708755235/