Salary £37,000 - £43,000 PA DoE
My client is a specialist in door drive and control equipment to the UK industrial door market and they are looking for a Sales Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Coventry to help continue the growth of sales by ensuring their internal sales team and recourses are maximised to deliver monthly and annual sales.
The ideal Sales Office Manager candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven team leadership experience including the coaching and development of sales team members.
- A history of selling technical products or solutions.
- Sales office experience with good understanding and experience of sales processes.
- Relevant sales and technical qualifications desirable.
- A strong interest in the use of social media for business growth is essential.
- Someone who is willing to step in and help with the team as and when required.
- To manage the office sales team so that their activities are effectively organised and focused to achieve specified sales targets. This requires motivating an appropriately qualified and trained team to give their best, recognising and rewarding high performance and developing performance through coaching and feedback.
- To carefully manage the team’s workloads and provide appropriate direction to ensure sufficient time spent on the pro-active development of sales through quote follow up and account development work. This includes setting appropriate targets for the team and monitoring the achievement of these.
- To contribute towards achieving sales targets by working effectively as part of the team, taking customer enquiries when needed to support the team, providing technical support and producing quotations when required.
- To deal effectively with the daily customer requirements whilst dedicating time to the pro-active development of sales and processes/systems/projects to support this.
- To develop and maintain technical expertise on complex products.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV, your availability to start a new role and salary expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.