We’ve partnered with a client, based in Essex who are looking to hire an Online Trading Manager. The successful Online Trading Manager will be working to ensure that the highest customer experience is delivered in line with the digital strategy, whilst identify opportunities to improve sales. The successful Online Trading Manager will also be taking ownership of important trading KPIs and present performance updates.
The ideal Online Trading Manager will come with the following experience:
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience within the Ecommerce sector
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration, and planning
- Willingness to learn
- Customer focused approach to improving and working with KPIs
In return our client can offer the suitable Online Trading Manager a starting salary from £35,000 to £40,000, depending on experience, an extensive benefits package and they also offer a hybrid working model with a 50:50 split between home and office working.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then apply today as our client is looking to move extremely quickly.