Job Title: Operations Quality Manager
Location: Galway, Ireland (relocation package available)
Salary: €85K - €90K, Depending on Experience.
Benefits: Relocation Package
Premier Engineering has engaged with a new client and a very exciting, fast paced and rapidly growing manufacturer and integrator of electrification systems. Due to growth and expansion of the business a key opportunity has been established for an Operations Quality Manager to join their fast-growing team and lead their quality department on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an Operations Quality Manager who is passionate, who is innovative and has great ideas they wish to share.
ISO 9001 – implement within ~6 months with team of 3.
ISO 16949 – implement within ~18 months with team of 5.
Customer quality documentation
- 10 years’ experience in a quality role with 5 years at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead auditor and customer interactions.
- Hands on approach
- Drive to grow with the role and continuously develop skills both personally and the company.
- DFSS or similar BB accreditation
- Qualified ISO 16949 auditor
- Experience with a QMS needed for products that are functional safety related
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Manager, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.