LOCATION – Cambridge
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician with a background in Assembly / Commissioning of Production Machinery to join their team on a permanent basis near Cambridge.
The Panel Wireman will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
- Experience within the Production department of an Automation Systems Integrator.
- Demonstratable ability in working from Engineering Drawings to deliver assemblies.
The Panel Wireman’s duties will involve:
- Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to assemble Production Machinery.
- Control Panel/ Cabinet wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- PLC Integration.
- Making adjustments to Electrical Systems.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosing Machinery to allow build tasks to be completed.
If you are interested in this Panel Wireman position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.