Salary: £23.5K Pa, dependent on experience
Benefits Package: Competitive Salary, 25 Days annual leave addition to 8 UK bank holiday, free parking, working flexibility and training to IPC standards
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading electronics manufacturer. Our client is based in Cambridge. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for an PCB Quality Inspector to join the Manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining their team of QA inspectors, ensuring the quality of our manufacturing process remains the best possible. You will be using optical inspection tools, modern AOI inspection systems and well as their on-site x-ray inspection system.
- Undertake inspection activities on assembled PCBs and products.
- Follow written instructions or procedures to inspect PCB assemblies.
- Willingness to undertake other work as assigned when requested.
- Undertake inspection and analysis of customer returns using both visual instruments and the companies AOI and Nikon x-ray inspection tool. Report findings via the Incident reporting database.
- Support the Sales, Manufacturing and Engineering departments on issues relating to assembled PCB and product quality.
- Continually review and discuss processes across manufacturing with a view to improve the quality of the finished product.
Offered in Return:
A competitive salary, 25 days annual leave in addition to the UK’s 8 bank holidays, free parking for cycles and cars, opportunity for weekday and weekend working as well as training to IPC standards.
If you could be interested in the role as a PCB Quality Inspector, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.