Remote / UK based
£35,000 - £40,000
An innovative software house that specialises in cloud-based solutions for a variety of clients within the retail sector, have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Mid-Level PHP Developer to join their team, which will be fully remote for UK based applicants or in the North West. The Mid-Level PHP Developer will be leading a small team of highly skilled software developers, assisting in the development of new scalable web-based solutions, as well as improving their existing legacy platforms. The Mid-Level PHP Developer will have the opportunity to progress quickly within the company as this well-established business continues to grow.
There will be the occasional requirement to travel to their beautiful offices, which has the most amazing scenery outside of the city. They often have BBQ’s in the summer, a games rooms and really do have a great company culture with good retention of staff company wide.
- 2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, including OOP
- Strong experience with TDD, PHP unit
- Working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of security standards
- LAMP stack architecture
- Working with RESTful API’s
- Experience with MVC techniques, Laravel or similar
- Event driven architecture
- Relational databases, MySQL
- Angular or similar front end framework (React/Vue.js)
If you are Mid-Level PHP Developer, looking to join a well-established and award-winning company as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811.
Alternatively, please send you most recent CV to email@example.com