SALARY – £38,000 - £55,000 per annum. (Dependant on experience) + Bonus
We are looking for both a Process Engineer and a Senior Process Engineer on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area (very commutable from Basingstoke, Alton and Farnham) with experience in the liquid manufacturing / Oil and Gas industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Manufacturing / Process teams in the day to day run of the manufacturing department and to assist in the continuous improvement of established processes.
The Process Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Chemical, Process or equivalent engineering.
- Previous experience as a Process Engineering position.
- Experience within Oil and Gas industry or manufacturing / chemical processing industry.
- Exposure to routine operations within Oil and Gas industries.
- Knowledge of various Oil and Gas processes / machinery.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Able to train any staff for Health and Safety training
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Hydrogen or Renewable industries would be advantageous.
- Provide technical support including diagnosis, root cause analysis, and implementation of remedial work required to ensure plant availability.
- Work alongside the Lead Engineer for design and implement new process systems and capital projects.
- Monitor equipment performance and outputs for troubleshooting and process improvement exercises.
- Understand individual responsibility for health, safety, major hazards, and the protection of the environment.