SALARY- £38,000 - £48,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We on the lookout for a Process Engineer on a permanent basis in the Basingstoke area on behalf of our client; operating in the Oil & Gas Industry. The ideal candidate will have experience of co-ordinating the improvement of processes across a busy production facility.
The Process Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level qualification in Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industries.
- Safety, Quality and compliance minded.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be able to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Design and implement new process systems as part of CAPEX projects.
- Provide technical support & expertise of manufacturing processes.
- Review & investigate new technology improvements & suggest best practice
- Monitoring performance of Production Plant & Analysing Data to make improvements within processes.
- Awareness and understanding of Lean Manufacturing & continuous improvement