Skills: - Product Ownership, Product Analysis, Agile, Product Lifecycle, Documentation and Stakeholder Management.
I have a client who have gained awards for being one of the best places to work in the country!
They are looking to hire a Product Manager on a permanent basis who has experience with Product Ownership, Product Analysis, Agile, Product Lifecycle, Documentation and Stakeholder Management.
The company are based in Basingstoke, but this role will be 90% remote working with office visits expected to be a couple of times a month.
Dependent on your level and experience salaries are ranging up to £60,000 per annum.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Product Management
- Working closely with Stakeholders
- Responsible for Product Road mapping
- Structuring development to balance risk, cost and opportunity
- Management of external integration partners (API, Data exchange)
- Experience working in the Data space is advantageous
Please Note: If this Product Manager opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.