I have a long-standing relationship with a great software house who are looking to further expand their team future by adding another Product Manager to their ranks, on a remote basis.
My client provides several enterprise level software solutions to their clients, focusing on human behavioural traits. With a global presence, my clients’ solutions can service the need of any organisation, within any county or continent.
Working as within a product team of 10, the suitable Product manager will own one product stream, working closely with stakeholders to take down requirements, manage the product backlog and then work with the development teams to maintain the original image of the product.
This would suit a Product Manager who has experience of:
- Working closely with development teams
- Experience of working in enterprise environments.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Has experience of creating reports/dashboards
- Can put their personal ownership of the roadmap in context of corporate structure.
- Can communicate clearly while under pressure.
This is a remote Product Manager Opportunity role, but our client has asked that suitable applicants are based in the UK for occasional meet ups.
In return our client can offer the suitable Product Manager a starting salary of ranging from £60,000 to £70,000, an impressive pension scheme, 25 days holiday, a bonus, and other perks.
If this Product Manager role sounds like it could be of interest, then get in touch as our client is looking to move quickly for the right person.