Job title: Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Towcester, Northamptonshire
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 dependent on skillset and experience
Company overview & Job Title:
A forward thinking, innovative, successful, innovative, high technology and driven engineering company based in Towcester (Northamptonshire) who’re here to change the way brands can reach their audience through a groundbreaking platform. They’re now seeking to hire for Product Manager to join on a permanent basis. This company are world leaders in their core business, providing services to the top world class teams in the Formula One grid (Motorsport Industry), as well as being technical partners with Team INEOS Grenadiers, one of the most triumphant and successful cycling team in modern history.
Salary on offer:
The salary on offer for the successful Product Manager is £50,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset and experience.
- Chance to work at a fast growing tech company within global sport
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning relevant technologies
- 25 Days holiday
- Your choice of new PC or Mac
- Casual dress code
- Free to use on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot beverages and soft drinks
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Joining a highly skilled and friendly team of dedicated professionals (software, embedded systems, engineers) operating dynamically and as an agile team. The Product Manager will help bring primary focus and direction to the entire company by taking ownership of the complete product the company is delivering.
Product Manager Key Skills:
- 3 years in a product ownership role.
- Working in an agile startup environment.
- Experience managing changing priorities.
- An ability to manage and lead change in a fast paced dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion.
- Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of tasks.
- Proven experience advising a business on the changing landscape of ‘ways of working’ and organisation processes.
- Proven experience collaborating and building trust and effective working relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Strong skills in understanding how to solve problems through technical solutions.
- Version Control Systems Experience – Jira, Confluence, SVN, GIT etc.
- Ideally of graduate standard, from within an IT, software, engineering or electronic based discipline.
- Experience working in agile environment of software, embedded systems, engineers
If you are interested in the above Product Managers role and think you have the skills and appetite required as an Product Manager, please don’t hesitate to apply. Any questions, please contact Frank Kanjanda on email@example.com or call 01217961888 for more information.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!