JOB – Production Engineer – CNC / CAM
LOCATION – Hounslow
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Production / Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Hounslow area with experience in machining, turning and milling manufacturing methods. Your main duties will be programming 3,4 and 5 axis machining programmes as well as coming up with routings and continuous improvement projects.
The CAM Production Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant technical position.
- Working experience of manufacturing / production engineer in a machining environment.
- Capable of carrying out 3, 4, and 5 axis programming.
- Be able to determine manufacturing methods of new product introductions and manufacturing time taken.
- Be responsible for the introduction of new machine tools.
- Able to design jigs, fixtures and tooling equipment.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working within an ISO9001 working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as team.
- Experience with Edgecam
The main duties of CAM manufacturing engineer role will involve:
- Responsibility of all CNC machine programs using CAM systems.
- Produce associated set-up sheets and tooling lists.
- Train staff on introduced or updated processes.
- Liaise with other departments to help improve efficiency of the manufacturing processes.
- Lead the introduction of new machine tools.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.