Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £23k - £24k
Manufacturing – FMCG – Production – Maintenance – Tooling – Necking – Press – Operative
A specialist manufacturer in Wiltshire are looking for a Production Operative to join their Production team, as a result of internal progression. Observing Environmental, Health and Safety the Production Operative will be supporting Production ensuring that quality standards are met in adherence to the company’s ISO 9001 requirements.
The Production Operative will:
- Set & Run necking and press machines
- Prepare tooling required
- Carry out operative maintenance of necking and press machines
- Carry out fault diagnosis on machinery
- Record all production data
- Inform Shift Managers of any or actual or potential
- Have an input to improve reliability in the Production department
The Production Operative must have a relaxed attitude to shift patterns as this great opportunity operates on a rotating shift. This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer and the Production Operative will earn between £23,000 & £24,000.
If you are interested in this Production Operative vacancy, then please apply now with your most updated CV, your availability and your salary expectations.