LOCATION- West London
SALARY- £60,000 - £80,000 dependant on Experience
We are looking for Programme Manager on a permanent basis for a client based in West London area. Ideally, we are looking someone with experience in the defence sector that would be able to gain security clearance.
The Programme Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience within a Programme Management role within an Engineering or Manufacturing business.
- Previous experience working within the defence sector.
- Knowledge of new product introduction.
- Experience of Quality Assurance Responsibilities.
- Experience of working within a multifunctional team.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Exposure to electronics – advantageous but not essential.
- Manage the responsibilities of the Programme Management team.
- Oversee implementation, management and supervision of both customer and Internal Programmes.
- Maintain positive cashflow within programmes and manage profit margins and spend.
- Liaise with customers throughout the programme life cycle.