Location - Surrey
Duration - 4-7months (Outisde IR35)
Hours - 09:00-17:00 - 1 hour lunch
Day Rate - £350 - £450
- To successfully implement the Companies new chosen Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) / Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system and facilitate the handover to the Company for use.
- Facilitate the launching of the ‘live’ CMMS/EAM to the Company and assist with the completion of the implementation phase handover. • Develop a training presentation based on the approved User Manual and deliver training and guidance to Company employees, to allow for satisfactory operation of the new CMMS/EAM.
- Develop a Project Implementation Plan in a suitable format, that defines the steps for successful implementation of the chosen CMMS/EAM. This is to include a phased process as per the approved System Requirements Specification (SRS) and final Site Acceptance Test (SAT). Phase deliverables are to be defined so that each one is met, before moving on to the next phase. The phases and deliverable criteria shall be developed alongside the Asset Manager. The Project Implementation Plan shall detail, critical path, resource & budget requirements.
- Supervise the commissioning of the installed CMMS/EAM using the approved SAT. The new CMMS/EAM shall at first be run in parallel until all installation punch list items are signed off.
- Liaise with the Asset Manager & Maintenance Manager to ensure all Maintenance Schedules for all assets detailed within the Asset Registers are present, and scheduling is correct as per Company specifications, ready for input into the new CMMS/EAM.
- Alongside the Asset Manager & Maintenance Manager, review the existing Company Work Order Programs (PMs), this includes allocated disciplines, tasks, and manhours, to improve and streamline where possible. This is to allow for improved functioning of the Maintenance Department on launching of the new CMMS/EAM.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the SI to ensure the Project Implementation Plan is on schedule and within allocated resource requirements, communicating any anticipated or identified issues to the Asset Manager.
- Work alongside the Asset Manager, to continually develop and improve the new CMMS/EAM as per the SRS and phased implementation plan.
- Preferably a degree in Engineering, although a demonstratable background in engineering/maintenance experience may be accepted.
- Knowledge & understanding of the standards related to Asset Management and reliability & maintenance data for equipment, such as the ISO 55000 Series & ISO 14224, and their application in industry.
- Demonstratable experience of having implemented similar successful projects.
- An excellent understanding of CMMSs used in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Aveva Workmate, IBM Maximo and Infor CMMS would be an advantage.
Any questions or enquiries about the role then please do reach out to me on 07458142438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.