Location – Remote
Job type - Permanent
Salary Up to 80k
Premier Group are working with a leading consultancy who is looking for a Project Manager with Telecom OSS experience to join the team and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of OSS network management. The role will be remote but with occasional travel to the Milton Keynes HQ.
- 8 Year’s experience minimum is essential
- Sounds knowledge and hands on experience on any of the tech like MPLS, SDH, WDM and wireless tech (GSM-R)
- Extensive experience working on various telecom tech.
- Experience with E2E telecom value chains
- Understanding of existing networks implementations and explain all requirement to the implementation teams
- Strong analytical thinker, communicator and leader
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in technical subject
- Ability Knowledge on cramer or other COTS inventory products knowledge
- Experience working within Railway telecommunications
If you feel like this role could be a good fit for your experience then please apply today with your most updated CV. Alternatively if this is not quite right for you, but you have someone you are able to recommend please do pass on my details. We offer a successful referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Jack at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email firstname.lastname@example.org