£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits (2 positions)
An opportunity has arisen for a Python developer with a lovely people centric Data business in the North.
The role is an opportunity to work with new technologies and will involve being part of a scaling team working on greenfield projects. An ideal candidate would be keen to learn but is also interested in sharing advice and technical suggestions to help the business progress.
- Minimum 1 + years commercial experience with Python
- Knowledge of a Python framework such as Django, Flask, CherryPy, Anaconda, Tornado etc.
- Cloud experience desirable
- Knowledge of databases
- Ability to contribute to ideas and make suggestions
- Ideally from an agile background
- Team player
Benefits of the successful Python Engineer:
- Learning culture
- Business always considering the best new technologies for projects
- Great team culture
- Non corporate
- Great benefits package
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this position.