Python Engineer – UK Only
Eligible to be SC cleared (5 years continuous living in the UK)
£50,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Python developer to work with a key business and make a difference in many people’s day to day.
The role requires the successful candidate to be Eligible to be SC cleared (5 years continuous living in the UK) and gives an opportunity to work with new technologies and will involve being part of a scaling team working on greenfield projects. An ideal candidate would be keen to learn but is also interested in sharing advice and technical suggestions to help the business progress.
There is more than one opportunity, so do not hesitate to apply with friends.
- Eligible to be SC cleared (5 years continuous living in the UK)
- Minimum 2+ years commercial experience with Python
- Knowledge of a Python framework such as Django, Flask, CherryPy, Anaconda, Tornado etc.
- AWS Serverless experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to contribute to ideas and make suggestions
- Desirable to have lead teams or mentored others in the past
- Ideally from an agile background
- Team player
Benefits of the successful Python Engineer:
- Learning culture
- Flexible hours
- Business always considering the best new technologies for projects
- Great team culture
- Many others
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this position.