My client is looking for a QA Engineer to join their collaborative agile team.
This software house provides bespoke solutions and insightful analysis to a variety of clients across insurance, health, investment amongst others. They place software right in the middle of what they do and build their own industry leading tools.
The successful QA Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design and execute testing activties
- Perform exploratory testing and automation testing
- Report test progress to key stakeholders
- Write, maintain and debug robust checking scripts
- Document and maintaining test plans
- Promote BDD and TDD practices
- Help to improve and streamline QA processes
My client is looking for someone with the following skillset:
- Working within an Agile environment
- Experince with Microsoft Tech stack - Azure, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio
- Good understanding of C#
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and/or TestComplete
- API testing with RestSharp/Specflow and Postman
- Be proactive, challenge and flag where necessary and be adapatable
- Understand how best to approach testing
- Experience with exploratory testing.
This client places technology at the heart of what they do and are looking for the successful candidate to continue to improve and contribute to the QA process to a forward thinking, future driven operation.
In return my client can offer a salary of up to £40,000 and hybrid working with the need to visit their Hampshire based office 2 days a week.
If this QA Engineer role is of interest to you then please reach out today and apply now.