£30,000-40,000 – QA Tester – Location Ascot (Hybrid/ Remote)
The company are based in Ascot but this will be a mixture of hybrid or remote working within the U.K.
Our Client is offering the successful a salary up to £40,000 based on experience.
This role will be for you to perform functional and non-functional testing of products, ensure that developed and tested software meets the company quality standards, perform product testing on various platforms and help define the QA process.
- Experience writing and designing test scripts, test cases and test plans
- Understanding of web fundamentals and conventions
- Very high attention to detail
- Commercial experience with Jira, Mantis or Trello
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual tester
- Experience testing across a range of browsers, operating systems and devices
- Understanding of BDD and TDD concepts a bonus
In return my client can offer:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- 23 days holiday plus bank holiday and public holidays
- Remote/Hybrid working
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- £25 per month contribution to gym membership
- Additional benefits and discounts
Please Note: If this QA Tester opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.