JOB – Quality Control / QC Manager
LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY – up to £50,000 - £65,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Control manager on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area with experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main duties will be to manage the Quality Control team.
The Quality Control Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Pharmaceutical / Chemistry ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Control Manager within pharmaceuticals.
- 5+ years previous experience working in a Quality Control position with Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Good Knowledge GMP manufacturing.
- Able to communicate with other members of the team.
- Experience of managing a QC / Test Lab
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
The Quality Control Manager role will involve:
- Lead the Quality Control department in carrying out analysis on incoming materials.
- Help manage the day-to-day workload of Analyst and Lab staff.
- Work with other members of Quality Control to ensure procedures are GMP Compliant.
- Lead Quality Control analysis tasks.
- Be a mentor for other members in the QC department
- Provide technical support for QC Testing.
- Ensure that test methods are followed correctly.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.